Monday, December 26, 2011

Drugstore Collective Haul - 3.23.11


Products Mentioned: Maybelline Expertwear Quad in "Sapphire Smokes" Wet N Wild Palette in "Blue Had Me at Hello" Jessie's Girl nail polish in "JulieG" Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara Maybelline The Falsies mascara - waterproof Jane One Liner Eyeliner (did not have a name on it, but it was purple) CQ Eyeliner in Bondi Blue (Walmart) CQ Eyeliner in Blue Wave (Walmart) Nivea Kiss of Flavor lip balm - Strawberry Nivea Kiss of Shimmer - Pearly Shimmer Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey lip balm Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef Crown Brushes: C406 Large Duo Face (large stippling brush) C405 Contour Blush C433 Pro Blending Fluff C404 Small Duo Face (small stippling brush) Eyeliner Brush (no name) Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Questions? www.formspring.me FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of these products with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these companies, nor am I being compensated for this video. All opinions are my own.

Where To Buy Ameda Electric Breast Pump Hunter Humidifier 34357 On Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links